Here are a few of my favorite vinegar cleaning applications. I have a great list of vinegar health applications I'll post some day soon!!
- 1 gallon distilled white vinegar
- 30-40 drops essential oil
- lavender oil is good for promoting calm mood and sleep, orange oil helps brighten whites, peppermint helps fight odors
Weed Killer-especially good if you have free range chickens who eat everything in sight!!
- 1 gallon 5% distilled white vinegar (some Ag stores carry higher percentage vinegar, sometimes under the name Acetic Acid, if you can find this, it will work quicker but use with caution as it is an acid and WILL burn)
- 1 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon dish soap
Mix together in a spray bottle and kill them weeds!!!
All Purpose Cleaner
- 60%/40% vinegar/water solution in a spray bottle
- tackles kitchen counters, stove top grease and foods, microwave explosions, bathroom counters, the nasty toilet, works amazing on soap scum in the tub, cleans windows, faucets, dirty floors, dirty walls, dirty everything!!!