- Friday: Alfredo and Pesto (pulled out a little leftover chicken too)
- Saturday: Beef Tacos with chips and guacamole
- Sunday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches with roasted potatoes
- Monday: Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup and fries (Oldest Oompa choir concert and Ginger has volleyball game...both at the same time!!)
- Tuesday: Spaghetti with yeast rolls
- Wednesday: Pork Burrito Bowls
- Thursday: Leftovers
Total $138.02 with almost 15lbs of meat, Mr. Awesome's© Pepsi (Kroger 10/$10), a package of free lunchmeat and Aldi's new Hazelnut Spread(just like Nutella only $1.99!!!)
I was able to get a good deal on this bad mamba-jamba too!! I had a $5 off any Rubbermaid product MPerks digital coupon which brought the price to $20.86 with tax. I did not include this in my weekly budget, it gets categorized under household expenses. I am actually excited to do a little cleaning tomorrow and try out my new toy!!
Looking over my receipts I am proud of my savings. If I had purchased all these items at regular price with no coupons my bill would have been $214.69. That's a savings of $55.81. Not shabby but I know it can be better. Will research new menu ideas and try again next week!! Send me your favorite low cost and/or vegetarian meal idea!!!