My 5 things for Monday, in no particular order:
- Work with Littlest Oompa on finishing his writing sample for school -We didn't just knock this out we tackled an entire day of school work.
- Make a batch of crock pot apple butter- This is still cooking away in the crock pot, it may not actually be done till tomorrow.
- Wash and dry 1 load of laundry and fold the load that's sitting in a basket on the kitchen table-Didn't get to the folding part till late this afternoon, but it's all ready for the Oopmas and Mr. Awesome to put away!!
- Run into work to inventory and place this week's food order (1 hour maximum)- Unfortunately, this took more like 2 hours. We are getting ready for one of our huge fundraising festivals and planning food for 800 or so is a little daunting. I spent a little more time double checking than usual, but it got done.
- Sweep and vacuum floors...there is a serious hairball growing in the bathroom that looking like at any moment it's gonna spring up and attack someone....seriously. It's totally grody. -I banished the hairball monster!!
My quandary (noun-state of perplexity or doubt and totally cool word) is this: Laundry is an everyday, never ending, life sucking, mind-numbing, face melting, dream haunting chore around these here parts. Since running a load of laundry is a given during the course of my day should it take up valuable space on my daily list? For the rest of the week I will not include laundry on my list and see how it goes.
Let's see if I can keep it rolling!!
My 5 things I really, really, really, really want to accomplish on Tuesday:
- Layout pattern and get material cut to make girl Oompas' jammies
- Make up and mail a care package to my wonderful in-laws who ran away to Florida
- Post a large bag of clothes and shoes I never wear to Freecycle-if you've never heard of it, check it out. It's an amazing resource to receive and get rid of items that you are done with but not quite ready for the landfill.
- Research (that's what I'm calling net surfing) podcasts on iTunes. A friend keeps raving about them and I really need to get with the times!!
- Tear my computer room apart in search of the CD-ROM with the driver for our webcam. It's a Microsoft product which means I can't download the driver from their website. I'd like to take this moment to say I want an iMac. I can't explain, well at least in words that are appropriate for public use, how much I dislike most Microsoft products. The suck....I'll leave it at that.
Well, wish me luck!! I'd love to hear what's on your daily list!!