My family's journey down the road less traveled....

Thursday, September 29, 2011

5 Things for Thursday...

In the spirit of, "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again", I'm back at it with my list!  Tuesday and Wednesday were not as I had planned but then again, when does life ever go as we plan?  As a self-proclaimed control freak that's a hard lesson for me to learn.  I'm not all that good at just going with the flow.  I don't flow well.  However, I've heard that practice makes perfect so again, I make a list in a hopeful kinda way and vow to just see where the day takes me!


5 Things for Thursday:
  • Fax paperwork to Mr. Awesome's employer.  He was supposed to do it last night but forgot and of course it's needed today.
  • Write up my grocery list for tomorrow's shopping trip.
  • Return call to Sweetman Music regarding middle Oompa's clarinet.  Their repair estimate is $207....we found a complete set of replacement pads for $13.20.  Mr. Awesome is gonna take care of the repair himself!!
  • Have dinner made or at least mostly assembled before I leave for work at 2:30pm.   As much as I would like to leave dinner plans up to Mr. Awesome I am a realist.  He doesn't cook nor has any desire to learn to cook.  On those rare occasions when he's called upon to provide a meal we end up eating take-out or chili or worst of all....take-out chili.
  • My number 5 has stumped me.  Having to go to work this afternoon leaves me with a shortened day here at home.  I really don't know if I can commit to a 5th task on top of homeschooling the boy Oompa, laundry and those already on my list.  Thinking I'll leave this one blank for today!!


Productively Yours,
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment