5 Things for Thursday:
- Fax paperwork to Mr. Awesome's employer. He was supposed to do it last night but forgot and of course it's needed today.
- Write up my grocery list for tomorrow's shopping trip.
- Return call to Sweetman Music regarding middle Oompa's clarinet. Their repair estimate is $207....we found a complete set of replacement pads for $13.20. Mr. Awesome is gonna take care of the repair himself!!
- Have dinner made or at least mostly assembled before I leave for work at 2:30pm. As much as I would like to leave dinner plans up to Mr. Awesome I am a realist. He doesn't cook nor has any desire to learn to cook. On those rare occasions when he's called upon to provide a meal we end up eating take-out or chili or worst of all....take-out chili.
- My number 5 has stumped me. Having to go to work this afternoon leaves me with a shortened day here at home. I really don't know if I can commit to a 5th task on top of homeschooling the boy Oompa, laundry and those already on my list. Thinking I'll leave this one blank for today!!