My family's journey down the road less traveled....

Monday, January 30, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook #3

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the sun is working it's way up and they sky is a pale, slate blue with pink.

I am thinking...back 13 years ago...my oldest was born today.

I am thankful...I have more energy this morning...thinking it means today will be a good one.

In the kitchen...there are biscuits cooling on the counter so I can make sausage biscuits sammiches for the week.

I am wearing...yoga pants, fleece top and slippers.

I am creating...a to-do list for the day..

I am going...to get boy Oompa up in a few for breakfast and school work.

I am wondering...if I'll ever feel good enough.

I am reading...still nothing.

I am hoping...boy Oompa's online teacher evaluation goes well.

I am looking forward to...a weekend getaway with my sister-in-law(fingers crossed we can coordinate schedules)

I am learning...to push through the depression and tackle the day despite my overwhelming desire to crawl back in bed and stay there till 2014.

Around the house...it is blissfully quiet.

I am pondering...how much I can sell my kids for and if it'll be enough to buy those trained circus monkeys I've talked of??

A favorite quote for today..."I'll take being poor but jacked up", local newscaster on hearing men spend roughly $1000 on coffee drinks per year.

One of my favorite things...that potential feeling....when you come across something or a situation that has promise to be exactly what you want or need.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Online teacher eval this monring, doctor appointment for me tomorrow, and running oldest to Pep band. Pretty light compared to last week.

A peek into my day...

My beautiful teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment