My family's journey down the road less traveled....

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Spring...is that really you???

That big glowing thing in the sky that heats and lights the Earth was out again a little while ago.  At first I was frightened and ran back into my cave, grabbed my club and prepared for battle.  It had been so long since I had seen the glowing orb, I forgot if it was friend or foe.  I ventured out into it's rays, ready to throw down but was pleasantly rewarded as a feeling of warmth and peace came over me.  It was then I remembered that the orb in the sky was my friend and without it I couldn't make the things grow that give me food.  I quickly went back in my cave, changed into my work bearskins and began carving a hoe from my spare club.  I've got a lot of work to do before the white coldness falls from the sky again!!
Lilacs
Red Raspberry
Onions
Carrots
Apple Blossoms












































































...signed She Who Clubs Dinner of the Soggy Feet Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment