My family's journey down the road less traveled....

Saturday, October 05, 2013

What I Did Instead of Writing My English Essay...

Damn you Pinterest and your eleventy million amazing crafty projects that I want to make yet never seem to have the time!!  Until today.  I got my inspiration from Lynette over at Cleverly Simple and knew, after seeing her massive failure of a first attempt, that this was one project I could tackle.  By the way, if any of you are in the central Ohio area and are interested in learning how to save money, check out Lynette's seminars on couponing.  Fantastic!!  She breaks it all down and makes the process of using coupons a breeze.

Anywho...here is my take on the pool noodle and yarn wreath:



Here's to successful recreations of Pinterest pins!  Guess I'll be spending tomorrow working on that essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment