My family's journey down the road less traveled....

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dork of Epic Proportion....

I'm a dork.  I know this, I embrace this, I'm okay with this.  I watch documentaries, Star Wars and read way too much.  I know odd facts like the mating habits of the Ecuadorian Gwanako and how many beats per minute a swallow needs in order to maintain it's air-speed velocity.  You may be wondering where this is leading...I promise it is leading somewhere.  You may, however, not like where we end up and will probably definitely, rue the day you took 3 minutes(that you'll never get back) to read this drivel. 

It's a tribute to my geeky side and love of movie lines.  Especially, really bad movies and their cheesed up scripts!!

Last night, as I closed up the chicken coop and gathered the late layers eggs, I was shocked to find this sucker!!  Ouch!!
All that kept running though my sad little mind was the scene from Crocodile Dundee where he's in the park and is jumped by muggers.  They whip out a knife and he replies, "That's not a knife.  THAT's a knife".  This line has to go down in the record books as one of the cheesiest movie lines in history.  It's right up there with, "I carried a watermelon", "GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!!", and "Pain don't hurt".

Hmmmm, wonder if I can get it from Netflix??

"Right, well, ah. 'Till Wednesday. Cheerio"......................Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment