My family's journey down the road less traveled....

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the glorious sun is shining ad it looks as if the raging winds have finally died down.


I am thinking...of all the cleaning I need to accomplish today but how this cold and headache are going to make it harder.


I am thankful...for the little moments of joy.


In the kitchen...is a HEAP of dirty dishes!!


I am wearing...warm sweatpants and one of Mr. Awesome's © flannel shirts.


I am creating...I will hopefully in the near future be creating a pair of PJ pants for myself.


I am going...no where today!!!


I am wondering...what my diagnostic mammogram will show??


I am reading...nothing right now, if time allows we will head to the library today.

I am hoping...that my littlest Oompa get's over this nasty virus very soon....I hate to see my kids sick.


I am looking forward to...next weekend....Mr. Awesome's© family will be getting together in Cincinnati for a very belated Christmas celebration and we finally get to meet baby Emerson!


I am learning...how to make maple syrup at work.


Around the house...ugh, it's scary.....very scary.


I am pondering...what to make for dinner tonight???

A favorite quote for today..."he threw up in my shoe?!?!?!?!", thus said by Mr. Awesome© when he learned littlest Oompa went on a vomit spree last night!

One of my favorite things...the smell of a clean house(which mine will have shortly)


A few plans for the rest of the week: Diagnostic mammogram on Monday, work briefly on Wednesday to put order away, shopping for the final belated Christmas gifts, laundry, laundry, laundry, school work, working on ServeSafe class/certification for myself, packing and party time in Cincy on Saturday!!!


A peek into my day...

Simply Yours.............Deborah


The Simple Woman's Daybook.....make your own and enjoy the simple things in life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment