My family's journey down the road less traveled....

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the wind is raging and it's beginning to cloud up.

I am thinking...of all the power we'd be generating if we had a windmill right now!!!

I am thankful...for herbal ADD remedies ;-)

In the kitchen...are a few dirty dishes and the most scrumptious pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.

I am wearing...jeans and a long sleeve shirt...it's cold today.

I am creating...I have a few projects in the wings but until the baby chicks are able to be moved outside and I can set up my sewing table again they'll have to wait.

I am going...not many places this week.  I work tomorrow from 9-noon then again on Friday from 3-3:30.

I am wondering...how long I can resist the last chocolate covered cherry on the counter??

I am reading...I just bought and downloaded the Hunger Games to the Kindle!!!

I am hoping...the wind dies down soon...I have seeds I want to plant in the garden.

I am looking forward to...this weekend...it's supposed to be warm and my tractor should be fixed by then!!!

I am learning...how to motivate the boy Oompa.

Around the house...there is the usual clutter and laundry and the baby chicks are peeping in the background!!

I am pondering...what to get my brother and his lovely wife-to-be for their wedding??

A favorite quote for today..."I'm just twitchy Mom"...thus said by boy Oompa during a math test!!

One of my favorite things...my warm, fuzzy socks.

A few plans for the rest of the week: School work, work, the dreaded grocery shopping and fingers crossed...working in my garden.

A peek into my day... 


Boy Oompa's b-day party this past weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment